Monday, March 15, 2010

Steak & Artichokes




Our favorite thing in the whole world besides each other is Cheesecake Factory's "Fire roasted Artichokes" Served with a Balsamic Vinaigrette and Garlic mayonnaise sauce. Seriously the most delicious thing I've ever tasted! I told Phil if he ever found me a recipe for this I would Love him 10 times more. Well...Last week he found the recipe! So last night we fired up the girl and cooked those bad boys. Btw, the artichokes were HUGE we got them at albertsons 2 for 3$. We also found some amazing steaks at Ralphs for $2.50 Each. These things were so big that I couldn't even finish half of one. Anyway back to the artichokes I made the sauces and they tasted exactly like Cheesecake factory's! I was so proud of myself. So let's break it down:

Cheesecake Artichoke Appetizer: $10.00
Our Artichoke Appetizer: $3.50
Cheesecake 10 oz. steak: $21.95
Our 10oz steak: $2.50

So for 2 of us to eat it cost $5!!! Are you kidding me. This makes me never want to go to a restaurant ever again! But we all know we can't mimic everyone of our favorite recipes. I plan on posting a favorite recipe once a week for you gals so after all the craziness with wedding stuff ends I will start this up. I don't plan on giving this recipe out until I've invited some of our favorite people over for dinner :). Don't you wish you knew who they were!

Next time we are making this...



It's Their Lemon Herb Chicken, Simply amazing.

Jen

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Jennifer Romero said...

You Can All post comments now! Yea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home